GRF comprised of property tax clients (£55k) + general practice clients (£35k)
- Qualified sole-practitioner
- Selling for early retirement
- c.155 clients
- Split: c.85 property clients (generating c.£55k GRF)
- c.70 non-property clients (representing c. £35k of GRF)
- Could be serviced nationwide
- Non-property clients would benefit from a presence in the Midlands during the handover
- Although the practice is not VAT-registered the clients will bear an increase in fees with the introduction of VAT charges
- Only 10% of the niche-clients tend to require in-depth specialist advice
- Those clients which come to the practice through an established referral network tend to be retained generating recurring fee income after their initial requirements have been satisfied during the first year
- Influx of new clients via network is sustainable post-sale & represents a good opportunity for the future growth of the practice
- The property tax clients could be purchased as a stand-alone block if preferred.
- 1x experienced, competent & valued member of staff is available
- Range of duties carried out
- Currently works flexi-hours on a part-time basis
- Could be brought on to take on more responsibility & could work from home
- She does not have direct contact with clients
- She is considered to be key, thus her retention will aid continuity.
- A sound understanding of property tax together with expertise in IHT would be an advantage for the new owner
- The Vendor is willing to offer support in this if needed
- This opportunity could be of equal interest to a first-time buyer as to an established firm wishing to consolidate their fee base.