c.£55,000 Limited Companies, Sole Traders & Partnerships
- Selling for early retirement
- Vendor will retain balance of fee base (excluded from these figures) which is made up of small sole traders & tax return clients only
- Balance is likely to be made available to new owner a year or two after initial sale.
- c.30 Limited Companies – some Directors have two limited companies (for whom work is 80% complete as their Year Ends fall predominantly in March);
- 2 Partnerships;
- 6 (separate) sole traders –
- Together generating fee income of c.£55,000
- Client base grows year on year
- These are local clients
- Considered good quality, not particularly vulnerable to loss
- They enjoy a personable and efficient service
- Clients to be serviced from Kenilworth/Warwick/Leamington Spa area.
- A loyal part-time member of staff is available
- Working 12 hours per week at £11.50/hour prior to being furloughed
- Gets on well with clients
- Duties include administration, basic book keeping, payroll, filing, the production of engagement letters, some billing & client care
- Is likely to be willing to increase hours
- Could be brought on to take on more responsibility, as, say, Office Manager
- Is not key but retention will aid continuity.
- Attractive, well-appointed premises available if required but need not be retained
- 2 offices
- Total capacity for up to 5 personnel
- Rent is c.£9,500 p.a. + insurance & utilities + 1x free parking space.
- Could be of equal interest to a first-time buyer as to an established firm wishing to consolidate their fee base.