Opportunity to acquire a qualified general practice with a good reputation locally. It comes with suitable premises & 2 members of staff (1 is part-qualified & still studying). Both are young but highly capable & experienced & have been with the practice for a number of years. As they know the clients well, their retention will aid continuity significantly.
- The c.300 clients are spread across the local area & London. They loyal clients are accustomed to receiving a good level of service & generate new clients for the practice via word of mouth referrals.
- Software: Iris with Brightpay, Sage and Quickbooks
- Gross payroll cost: £70,494 p.a.
- Rent, rates & service charge for the office is £7,895 p.a. 2 years left on lease & capacity to accommodate a 2-3 more people.
- The premises are well-situated with good transport links & parking available locally.
- This practice could be relocated anywhere within the South East of England without loss of clients.