c.£220,000 Limited Companies, sole traders, audit clients
- Chartered, sole practitioner
- Retirement sale
- Vendor will stay on as a consultant for as long as required or will go after the handover period
- A sale by spring, 2022 is anticipated.
- Client base of c.80 growing year on year
- c.6 audit clients generating total fee income c.£45,000 for all associated work
- c.10 sole traders
- c.40 Limited Companies
- c.16 tax only clients
- c.2 Charity clients
- c.32 monthly payroll clients
- 70% of clients based in Central London; some in South London; rest spread elsewhere
- Typical clients are professional people.
- 1x long-term employee covers all aspects of monthly payroll + support for tax and accounts prep
- 2x long-term, part-time staff members may not remain post-sale
- South London
- Part-owned by Principal, together with associates
- Six month or five year lease available if required but need not be retained
- Well-appointed with an uplift in local commerce as HNW entrepreneurs move into the area
- Spare physical capacity for more personnel.
- Practice could be relocated to Central London or possibly elsewhere within Greater London
- All work is produced to a high standard
- Clients benefit from a prompt and efficient service.
Complete the Buying Pack to receive further details.
Details available from November, 2021.