FOR SALE c.£55,000 Limited Companies, Sole Traders & Partnerships
- Selling for early retirement
- Vendor will retain balance of fee base (excluded from these figures) which is made up of small sole traders & tax return clients only
- Balance is likely to be made available to new owner a year or two after initial sale.
- c.30 Limited Companies – some Directors have two limited companies (for whom work is 80% complete as their Year Ends fall predominantly in March);
- 2 Partnerships;
- 6 (separate) sole traders –
- Together generating fee income of c.£55,000
- Client base grows year on year
- These are local clients
- Considered good quality, not particularly vulnerable to loss
- They enjoy a personable and efficient service
- Clients to be serviced from Kenilworth/Warwick/Leamington Spa area.
- A loyal part-time member of staff is available
- Working 12 hours per week at £11.50/hour prior to being furloughed
- Gets on well with clients
- Duties include administration, basic book keeping, payroll, filing, the production of engagement letters, some billing & client care
- Is likely to be willing to increase hours
- Could be brought on to take on more responsibility, as, say, Office Manager
- Is not key but retention will aid continuity.
- Attractive, well-appointed premises available if required but need not be retained
- 2 offices
- Total capacity for up to 5 personnel
- Rent is c.£9,500 p.a. + insurance & utilities + 1x free parking space.
- Could be of equal interest to a first-time buyer as to an established firm wishing to consolidate their fee base.
To register your interest please download the Buying Pack by clicking on the link or by downloading our App & completing the Buying Pack via your smart phone.