Up to 1.5x on offer for the ideal fit
- This Chartered & audit registered family practice wishes to acquire fees/ a practice.
- They are based in the Glasgow area with a second office in London.
- This long-established, forward-thinking practice uses modern technology to offer a high quality, expert service to clients.
- Day to day basis the two offices are run independently of each other although the Glasgow office benefits from the resources available to it via the other larger office.
- All systems are cloud-based with client files accessible from anywhere.
- Alongside general compliance work for clients of all sizes, the practice offers general tax and advisory services.
They wish either to acquire an existing practice(s) (with or without staff) or blocks of fees of any size up to c.£350k or possibly more (flexible upwards) to consolidate their Glasgow fee-base.
Flexible in all respects, they will consider a deal structured to accommodate your particular requirements.
For the perfect fit the Purchaser is committed to paying up to 1.5 x GRF, but a less than perfect acquisition can still expect an attractive deal.
Funds are in place.