- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site)
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor and clients requirements and interests
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Description of cookies
The table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
- PREF, NID – A cookie set by Google Maps when you view a map of our location(s).
- wp-settings- – a persistent cookie set to recognise you if you are logged in to the site.
- wordpress_UID and wordpress_logged_in – persistent cookies set for logged in users and save your site preferences.
- comment_author, comment_author_email, comment_author_url are persistent cookies that are set when you place a comment on our website.
- utma – We will use this persistent cookie to recognise a computer when a user visits the website.
- utmb – We will use this session cookie to track a user as the user navigates the website.
- utmc – We will use this session cookie to create a timestmp of the exact moment a visitor leaves the site.
- utmz – We will use this persistent cookie to identify the source of a visit to the website.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.